Deadline: January 7, 2022
- CAC registered for at least a year.
- At least 60% must be female owned.
- Business must have been in existence for at least 2 years.
- Business must address at least one SDG
Entries are open for the 2022 Herconomy Enterprise Challenge for women entrepreneurs. Formerly known as the AGS Tribe, Herconomy has been instrumental in funding women-owned SMEs in Nigeria via the Enterprise Challenge, effectively boosting female and youth entrepreneurship in the country.
Herconomy is a community for empowered women combined with a tech-enabled financial platform to level the playing field. They are empowering women through:
- Financial Services
- Capacity Building
The goal is to enable the success of women in Africa. They currently have over 6,000 members from across the world over thirteen thousand app downloads with 70% of them being entrepreneurs. The Platform has 3 focus areas which are: Funding, Promoting youth entrepreneurship as a tool to reduce youth unemployment and promote economic growth and Capacity building.
This year’s event is scheduled for 21st January 2022.
- N1.5 million for the winner
- N1 million for the 1st Runner Up
- N500,000 for the 2nd Runner Up
Steps to participate:
- Repost fliers on your page and tag your friends to also apply.
- Follow @herconomy.
- Click the link to fill out the application form (link below)
- Use the Hashtags #herconomy2021
For more Opportunities Download the OneCareer App;